DDS Enterprises, Inc. was created in 1990, and its President is Dave Schultz.
Dave got back into drag racing on a National level some years back, and he now combines his passion of drag racing with his many year’s experience in Web Design.
This entire web site is a fictional look at the type of a sample web site a race track can quickly have, for a dirt cheap price. The going rate for a custom web site is typically over $10,000 and requires expertise to keep updated. Not with us! DDS can create a custom web site for your race track for about 1/4 the normal price you’d expect to pay — and if you can post to a board — you can totally maintain your web site. Not one lick of code is required to create events, put on your calendar schedule, upload photos, or announce events and give event updates.
Let me recap:
- This is a sample web site of the type of web site we can create for your track.
- The total cost for this type of web site is $2500 – and that includes 1- year hosting on a premium server. Hosting is $249 a year thereafter.
- We set up the Look & Feel (colors, header, options, menu, pages, fonts, etc) to your liking
- When we’ve finished, virtually anyone with minimal computer experience is capable of keeping the context fresh, or even change the graphics and colors.
- We can most often have your new web site ready in a week.
Mouse over the “Web Design” link in the Navbar above, and you will see links to pages having more detailed information.